5 best free SEO Plugin Tools for new WordPress blog in 2022
WordPress is one of the highly used platform for blogging and website building. Once you build your website or blog it requires SEO to list it in Google. With WordPress, you shouldn’t do without SEO tools. In this article we will see the 5 best free SEO plugin tools for new WordPress blog in 2022. This is extremely valuable for new bloggers to rank their articles in Google.
The WordPress tool is pretty easy to use. The basic settings are pretty good and beginners can start with installing the plugin. Some of the best features if this plugins are listed below
- All in One SEO generates meta tags automatically.
- Titles are optimized for search engines like Google.
- It optimizes the page navigation.
- The plugin avoids double content.
- The tool provides a built-in API and supports Canonical URLs and Google Analytics.
- XML sitemaps are supported.
- You can find the SEO tool for free on your dashboard.
- Compatible with many other plugins
- The titles can be overwritten.
- META description and META keywords can be freely defined.
- Setup is easy and has a user friendly interface
- Easy settings of SEO for individual posts editing the title and meta description
- Checking on-page SEO and readability
- you can preview of content in different social media platforms along with google
- Can be used for blogs and websites
- You can turn off indexing and search engines following for particular posts
- Provides on-page SEO analysis
- You can add only 1 focus keyword in the free version of this plugin
- Breadcrumbs navigation is not available
- Cannot import data from Google Search Console
- No customer support for the free version
In addition to first-class support, this tool also offers a lot of features. For example, the snippet preview shows you what your page will look like in search results. You will also find out whether your titles are the right length and how useful your meta description. Due to its pros its is listed among to 5 best free SEO Plugin Tools for new WordPress blog in 2022.
- The tool shows you a snippet preview of your posts.
- It cleans up permalinks and supports breadcrumbs.
- Yoast SEO-Tool creates an XML sitemap with taxonomy control for you.
- You can edit robots.txt and Htaccess via the plugin menu.
- The WordPress SEO plugin is also available free of charge from the dashboard.
- Setting canonical links helps to avoid duplicate content.
- The Yoast readability analysis makes sure that you write content that is easy to read and engaging.
- In addition, Yoast offers premium features for subscribers: redirect manager, personal e-mail support, suggesting synonyms and keywords.
Yoast SEO is an incredible tool for any site to get a high position on Google. It is one of the most well known WordPress SEO plugin. Regardless of whether you’re running an expert blog or individual one, it will assist you with making your website as search engine friendly. Presently as you probably are aware with regards to what Yoast SEO is, you should utilize this plugin for enhancing your site. Above all, you should know the pros and cons of this plugin.
- Easy to setup and user-friendly tool
- Works as SEO proofreader
- Helps you fixing your flaws
- Prevent your RSS feed from content scrapers
- The right keywords
- Yoast is not good at understanding intent
- Yoast can be over correcting at times
- The plugins has lots of unwanted parameters like Stop words
Squirrly SEO is also used widely and it is an Artificial Intelligence powered SEO plugin. It also optimizes your WordPress blog and helps you to make your blog or website to the 1st page of Search Engines. This plugin is perfect for small business owners, content creators, bloggers and freelancers for improving their SEO. This plugin is very efficient and easy to use. It has capacity to help you with keyword research and content optimization.
Shows the ranking of your organization on Google and suggests ways to improve it.
The Focus Pages features improves keyword research and content optimization.
It can be easily integrated into WordPress.
Sometimes the server times out when doing keyboard research which can cause users to repeat tasks, thereby frustrating users.
There are some bugs in the UI which has to be corrected.
This plugin is bit expensive compared to other SEO plugins available.
SEOPress is cheaper than Yoast, but has more features that will help you get a good rank on Google. This is a good alternative to Yoast and AIOSEO plugins. SEOPress plugin also offers a free version for WordPress.
- You can either obtain SEOPress free of charge or pay for the Pro version including support.
- Manage the title, meta description and meta robot for any page
- Optimizes search engine crawling by providing XML sitemaps for posts
- Integrates well with your existing WordPress plugin collection
- There are both free and paid version available which can be used on unlimited blogs/websites
- Cheaper SEO plugin in comparison to other like Yoast, All in One SEO and Rank Math plugins
- Provides good customer support options.
- Can use unlimited target keywords for an article or page.
- WooCommerce ready.
- Full-featured plugin that has every feature you may need for your SEO.
- Provides lots of Google tools like Analytics and Knowledge Graph
- It’s not as well-known as other SEO plugins available.
- Not easy while importing the configurations from other SEO plugins.
- Requires good knowledge before you start using this plugin.
Rank Math, also known as the Swiss Army Knife among SEO tools, gives you complete control over your on-page SEO. An installation and configuration wizard sets up the plug-in under WordPress. During the installation, the wizard will check your homepage to suggest the best possible settings.
- User-friendly interface
- Unnecessary settings can be deactivated. This means that you only use the features that you need.
- The plugin has been optimized for speed by omitting or simplifying unnecessary code.
- Rank Math offers the fastest support.
- It is extremely easy to use as it offers an intuitive layout which helps you use the plugin pretty much out of the box
- You can easily import settings from other SEO plugins such as Yoast, AIO plugin etc.
- Offers a free version as well
- It can helps you to integrate with Google Search Console easily
- This a very lightweight plugin which doesn’t affect your blog speed at all
- Offers rich snippets (so no extra plugin needed)
- It has a great community on the Facebook group (they also offer 24/7 customer support on their website)
- Offers a redirection module
- Lets you optimize for up to 5 keywords
- It is compatible with almost all the WordPress themes
- Automatically adds alt tags for missing images
- Dedicated free forum support is available
- Other WordPress SEO plugins do NOT support import from RankMath as of now (so if you want to move from RankMath to any other SEO plugin after using it for a while, you’ll face difficulties)